23-24′ Pontoon Boat w/ 150 HP Motor
|7:00 am – 10:00 am||11:00 am – 3:00 pm||4:00 pm – 8:00 pm||7:00 am – 3:00 pm||12:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|3 Hours||4 Hours||4 Hours||8 Hours||8 Hours|
• 150 HP 4-Stroke
• 13-15 person max capacity
• Easy to operate
• Triple pontoons for stability
- Cancellation Policy: Half (50%) of the reservation total is due at the time of reservation. No refunds will be issued 7 days prior to the reservation date. Same Day Cancellations and/or No Shows are charged in full. All Online reservations are charged in full and no refunds will be issued 7 days prior to the reservation day.
- Price spreads within a category are based on exact model, date, and time of day. Call for more information.
- No refunds given due to weather, but you may reschedule to another available date. Reschedules are only good for the year you reserved. Your reschedule will not carry into another year.
- Fuel is NOT included in rental prices. Boats are sent out full of fuel and renters are charged for fuel usage consumed during the rental time. This is a cost that is unknown and cannot be worked into the rental rate.
- Only 1 Towable is included with the rental at no charge. Additional toys/towables can be rented for $20 each.
- Please note:
- Pontoon Boat Rentals are not allowed to tow any towables behind the boat. These boats are known as party boats, for fishing, relaxing and just having a great lazy day on the water.
- NO Pets or Fishing Gear is allowed on Wakeboard/Ski boats. If you’re looking to relax with your pet or fish for the day please rent one or great pontoon boats. We are firm believers of rent the right equipment for the right application. If you need help, advice, suggestions please call for more information.
Planning a fun group outing or family reunion near Salt Lake City, UT? For a unique way to spend time with family and friends, bring the party to Jordanelle State Park, and enjoy cruising across the lake on a pontoon boat. Jordanelle Rentals & Marina offers an excellent spot to host a gathering at our full-service marina. Contact us at (435) 615-7397 for more details.
Whether it’s taking a slow cruise around the reservoir or just dropping anchor to really soak in the scenery, renting a pontoon affords plenty of comfortable seating and shade to do so. With a capacity of 13 people and ample storage for food and beverages, pontoon boats are like having your own personal island for sun bathing, lounging, or picnicking on the water. Consider renting a jet ski or two with your pontoon boat so there is less time spent swapping people at the docks. Simply pull close and swim to the boat or jet ski. You’ll love the convenience of having both options with you out on the water when you’re ready for some speed.
Rent a Pontoon Boat Today!
Itching to try your luck at catching a trophy-sized small mouth bass lurking in Jordanelle Reservoir? In addition to being the perfect “party barge,” pontoon boats make great fishing vessels too. Grab some bait and tackle at the general store, then load up your fishing gear and friends for a peaceful day of trolling and fishing. If you’d prefer a smaller vessel for a fishing excursion, check out our fishing boat rentals.
If you’re looking for a fun activity for a group outing or family reunion, consider taking an enjoyable ride on a pontoon boat rental near Park City from Jordanelle Rentals. As the closest boating facility to SLC, come to us for ski boat rentals, jet ski rentals, kayak rentals, and paddle board rentals too. For more information or to make a reservation, call (435) 615-7397. Landlubbers will want to try an ATV or snowmobile rental through our affiliate — Lofty Peaks Adventures LLC.