Whether it’s planning to have some fun with your buddies or to make memories with the kids, renting a fishing boat from Jordanelle Rentals & Marina is a great way to do both. We have fishing boats available to rent at the marina in Jordanelle State Park. Contact us at (435) 615-7397 for more information or to make a reservation.
18′ Fishing Boat Rentals
• 40 HP Outboard motor
• 7 person max capacity
• Steering wheel helm
• Life jackets included
- Cancellation Policy: Half (50%) of the reservation total is due at the time of reservation. No refunds will be issued 7 days prior to the reservation date. Same Day Cancellations and/or No Shows are charged in full. All Online reservations are charged in full and no refunds will be issued 7 days prior to the reservation day.
- Price spreads within a category are based on exact model, date, and time of day. Call for more information.
- No refunds given due to weather, but you may reschedule to another available date. Reschedules are only good for the year you reserved. Your reschedule will not carry into another year.
- Fuel is NOT included in rental prices. Boats are sent out full of fuel and renters are charged for fuel usage consumed during the rental time. This is a cost that is unknown and cannot be worked into the rental rate.
- Beaching any rental boat is expressly prohibited. It is expected to maintain a distance of at least 150 feet from shore an all times. If there is a need to swap passengers, please come back to the docks.
Reserve a Fishing Boat Today!
There’s no better way to spend a relaxing day outdoors than by casting a line out to snag that next big catch. With its mountain streams and big lakes, Utah has many excellent spots for fishing opportunities. If you’re a native fisherman or visiting the Salt Lake City area on a fishing trip, you may need a reliable fishing boat.
Rent Fishing Boats in Utah
Known for the trophy-sized smallmouth bass stocked in its waters, Jordanelle Reservoir opened for public fishing in 1995. Located conveniently between Park City and Heber City, local anglers can wet their first fly after just a short drive to this fishery. The reservoir is also home to several other species of fish, including brown trout, rainbow trout, walleye, and yellow perch.
No matter what type of fish you’re after, ensure that your trip is a success with a dependable fishing boat from Jordanelle Rentals. We have various size boats available, and all come equipped with life jackets and anchors. Need a little more room? Try one of our pontoon boats, which provide enough space for all of your fishing equipment and any extra passengers.
At Jordanelle Rentals, we want to provide visitors with a great fishing experience in Heber City by putting our customers first and providing all of the necessary supplies and accessories in one convenient marina. Not sure which boat rental is right for you? Let one of the experienced staff members help you determine what fishing boat will suit your needs and budget. We know boats and love to talk fishing, so feel free to ask for pointers on the best techniques, lures, or bait. Be sure to also visit our general store to stock up on bait and grab the hottest tackle and gear.
If you’re ready to start planning your fishing excursion in Park City, contact Jordanelle Rentals today at (435) 615-7397. Interested in some fun watersports activities at Jordanelle Reservoir? We also offer ski boat rentals, jet ski rentals, kayaking, and paddle boarding at the state park. In addition, we are affiliated with Lofty Peaks Adventures LLC — a snowmobile and ATV rental company in Salt Lake City.