Boating season in Utah has come to an end, but that doesn’t mean you should park your boat in dry storage and forget about it just yet. Before retiring your boat for the season, consider the benefits of having the boat service team at Jordanelle Rentals & Marina winterize your vessel.
Steps to Winterizing Your Boat
Even when not in use, boats can be susceptible to damage and decay. Failure to winterize your boat often results in unnecessary boat repairs down the road. You can protect your boat (and your recreational investment) from such damage during the off-season by:
- Draining unused water from all areas of the boat
- Pressure washing the boat’s exterior to remove barnacles
- Verifying batteries are fully charged and switched off
- Assessing for boat repairs that should be taken care of
- Getting all boat maintenance—such as oil changes and new spark plugs—up to date
- And more!
All these winterization services are available, along with dry boat storage, from Jordanelle Rentals & Marina near Heber City and Park City, Utah. To get a price quote on winterization or any other boat repair or maintenance, contact us today at (435) 615-7397. We can walk you through our winterization process and schedule an appointment so your boat can stay in top shape during the off-season.