This summer was great, wasn’t it? You spent several days out on Jordanelle Reservoir in your boat soaking up the sun, and unplugging from the grind of daily life. You can think back on this summer fondly because the memories you made will keep you warm through the bitter cold of winter. As you’re mentally preparing for the busyness to come in fall and winter, don’t forget that your boat needs proper care before the weather turns cold. Do you already have too much on your to-do list? No problem! Jordanelle Rentals & Marina is your one-stop-shop for your off-season boating needs.
Boat Repairs and Service
Winterizing your boat is a tedious but important part of boat ownership and maintenance. Properly prepping your boat for cold weather can help prevent costly damage in the future. Water left in the engine can freeze, causing severe damage, and vinyl interiors can crack if not treated and cleaned. Don’t have time to deal with it yourself? Let the expert technicians at Jordanelle take care of it for you.
Dry Boat Storage
You need to store your boat somewhere during the off-season. Why not store it at our dry storage facility? Properly storing your boat in an dry, secure environment will reduce repairs and prolong its life. Storing your boat at Jordanelle is easy and convenient, and also offers these benefits:
- Fuel savings! Elimination of towing will improve your vehicle’s gas mileage. You may also opt to drive a smaller car and let us launch and retrieve your boat for you.*
- Guaranteed launch, even on holidays or sold-out days
- No waiting in long lines to launch if using our launch and retrieval services*
- Frees up a lot of space in your garage
- Protects the upholstery and hull from sun damage, rain, water scum, and critters
*Launch/retrieval service fees apply
If you’re in the Park City, Midway, or Heber City area, Jordanelle Rentals & Marina is the premier, full-service marina for you. Contact us at (435) 615-7397 for more information, or make a marina request online anytime.